Saturday, February 23, 2008

Tangent

For those of you who may be interested, the adoption blog is now up and running. I was so excited about my cool new template, but I have noticed that my links within my text do not show up unless one happens to scroll over them (ie. they are the same color as the text around them, but when you scroll over them an underline appears). Be patient with me while I figure out what can be done about it. I only hope I don't have to lose the oh-so-cool template!

I promise that a post for this site is in the works. It requires a picture that I haven't transferred over yet, but I am battling a bad cold and not working at full capacity. Check back soon!

2 comments:

God Made Playdough said...

Are you feeling any better? I hope so! Ryan and I would like to have you guys over for dinner after Anna's born. Do you guys have a night of the week that's better than others? We're planning on seeing you guys Friday night at the book signing. :)

Maddy said...

Lummy you're a brave one! I'm far too cowardly to tinker with my template.
Cheers