Monday, January 26, 2009

25 Things

I've been tagged by Mandi to post 25 random things about me. At least I think I have. I've got a pretty common name. Anyhow, here goes:

1) I interned in a juvenile detention facility and I liked it.

2) I've been enrolled at 6 different colleges, but only have a 2-year degree. Someday I'd like to change that.

3) I worked at Dairy Queen for two days in college.

4) I've been to Mexico, Costa Rica, Denmark, Austria, and Germany.

5) I could probably eat Taco Bell every day...but it would be bad for me.

6) I didn't get my driver's license until I was 19.

7) I have screws in my neck where two vertebrae were fused together.

8) I hate flying. If I could drive to Ethiopia I really and truly would.

9) I did the grunge thing in high school/early college.

10) I have a tattoo of a dove on my right shoulder.

11) I love Russian classic literature. (eg Tolstoy and Dostoevsky)

12) I dyed my long, beautiful, blonde hair red in college. Its never been the same since.

13) I enjoy writing...non-fiction.

14) My husband and I dated a month before we got engaged.

15) I love roller coasters.

16) I had c-sections for both my son's deliveries.

17) I don't like feet or anything to do with feet.

18) I didn't carry a purse until I had a child.

19) I've always wanted a Jeep.

20) I love the beach...even Washington beaches. Rocky, pebble beaches are my favorite.

21) My favorite passage in the Bible is Psalm 103.

22) I'm 1/2 Italian.

23) I really like suspenseful movies...but I usually figure them out before the end.

24) I love Thai food.

25) I really, really, really can't wait to bring home my baby girl!

Angela, Amy, Susan, and Becky E -- you've been tagged!

4 comments:

God Made Playdough said...

I could eat Taco Bell every day too! In fact that's what I had for dinner! I got my license when I was 18! I love Thai and I worked at Dairy Queen for a couple of years! I love roller coasters too! We need to get some Thai and watch a good suspense movie! I enjoyed Anna Karenina and Dr. Zhivago. We have lots more similarities! This is a fun way to get to know you more! I'll have to think of some for my post, thanks for the tag!

Amanda Hug'n Kiss said...

Yes I tagged you! wow, good for you with the Russian literature, I wish I was so focused.

Michelle said...

I didn't know you are Italian! I'm 1/4 Italian. I also like Taco Bell. :)

God Made Playdough said...

I wish I would have read this before Awana! I do want to still borrow it, please! :) Good job on the room tonight, it's realy cute and the kids will love seeing their name on the bulletin board!