Tuesday, January 13, 2009

I am, I said

I am: eager to bring home my baby girl
I think: sex offenders should be locked up for good
I know: God is good
I want: my boys to know God's love
I dislike: the irony of people judging all believers to be judgmental
I miss: the sun!
I fear: harm coming to my boys or husband
I hear: a Higher Calling
I smell: dinner cooking
I crave: coffee
I cry: when I sing hymns
I search: for lost toys on a daily basis
I wonder: when we'll travel to Ethiopia
I regret: neglecting friendships in college
I love: road trips
I care: about the cleanliness of my home
I always: check the news each morning
I am not: very brave
I remember: the trials God has brought me through
I believe: the world is getting worse, not better
I dance: only in my dreams
I sing: despite the protests of my sons
I don't always: drive the speed limit
I argue: only in writing
I write: less than I would like
I win: word games
I lose: patience with reckless drivers
I wish: the Lord would come back soon
I listen: to hymns AND classic rock (!!)
I don't understand: the economy
I can usually be found: at Target
I am scared: of flying
I forget: my coupons when I get to the register
I am happy: when my family is together

(meme courtesy of Michelle A and Keren F)

No comments: