Sunday, March 1, 2009

My 8

I was tagged by Keren for this meme:

8 Favorite TV Shows
(I don't really watch TV, so this is a little tough. I'll just list shows I watch on occasion.)

Mythbusters
Monk
Psych
Bones
Phineas and Ferb

8 things I did yesterday

went to church
took a nap
two loads of laundry
actually had a conversation with hubby
helped teach Sunday school
cooked lunch with hubby
cried at church
sang

8 things I look forward to

summer
picking up our baby girl
ripping up our yucky carpet
meeting fellow adopting bloggers
summer
painting the nursery
having some land someday
the Lord coming back

8 Favorite Restaurants

East West Thai
PF Changs
Rio Blanco
Taco Bell
Aversano's
Hob Nob
Whistlin' Jacks
All Spice Thai

8 things on my wish list

getting our laminate floors laid down
property with some land for my boys to roam
a dog that fits our family
help on how to work with my autistic son
a house that's slightly bigger than the 1750 sq ft we have now
a washing machine that doesn't shake the whole house
a dish washer that doesn't shake the whole house
to pass Ethiopian court in 29 days

No comments: