Monday, December 22, 2008

Housebound - Day 5

Or is it 6? I've lost track of time. We're running low on food and I haven't had coffee in a week. Tough times, people, tough times.

So, we've got a foot or more of snow here. I'm always impressed at how immobilizing it is in this region to have snow on the ground. Of course, it would help if our snow chains weren't at my in-laws'.

The first two days were too bitterly cold to actually enjoy being outside -- and both boys had bad coughs -- but we did manage to make it out the last couple days. Yesterday we attempted tubing at the neighborhood park, but it was very windy. Hubby and our eldest had a good time, though. Today is simply beautiful; its sunny and the snow is actually soft enough to play in. That being the case, its time to post some pictures:

3 comments:

Jessica said...

wow, so much fun!

Michelle said...

I hear you about being housebound! We made it out to Target today (after Megan's dr. appt.) and it felt so good! I hope you guys have a nice Christmas! :)

God Made Playdough said...

Miss you too! I definetly like the kidnapping Becky for coffee idea! My husband gave me some of my stocking stuffers early, Starbucks ground coffee and flavored creamers! That takes the edge off! :)